Monday, February 8, 2016

Storm the Beaches - Discography (2010-2011)


Genre: Pop Punk
Website: Bandcamp
For Fans Of: Man Overboard, Fireworks, Hit the Lights
Tracklist:
Gifts From Sea EP (2010)
- Rooftops
- Blue
- That's What You Do
- Waking Up
- Heaven
- Some Sort of Distraction

The Color Earth EP (2011)
- When I Was Young
- She Said
- Just the Way It Is
- Gifts From Sea

Description:
I've said this in conversations multiple times, yes, there are better pop punk bands than Storm the Beaches.  I am not debating the fact that they are super original or revolutionary, but what I will say is that the lead singer, Mark Mikina, has the greatest voice in Pop Punk I have ever heard.  Imagine Anthony Green in a more poppy version of early Chiodos and you have Storm the Beaches.  Check em out, and you will know exactly what I am talking about.

Download Gifts From Sea

Download The Color Earth

No comments:

Post a Comment