Monday, July 7, 2014

Flowers Taped to Pens - Discography (2013-2014)


Genre: Emo / Screamo
Website: Bandcamp
For Fans Of: Nayru, Merchant Ships, Park Jefferson
Track List:
Flowers Taped to Pens (2014)
- Anime Love Story
- Clever Pessimistic Remarks
- Jack Snes and Jeff Mango
- Somber Eyes
- We Are Standing Right Now, What We Build Could Be Anything
- North Migration

FTtP / Nevasca / American Memories / DayCare Split (2013)
- Ghosts In My Bed (FTtP)
- That Same Street (FTtP)
- Leaving (This Northern) Town (Nevasca)
- (My) Memory (Always) Fails Me (Nevasca)
- Grave (American Memories)
- I Don't Wanna Come Home (DayCare)

Nice to Meet You, I Hate You (2013)
- My Parent's House
- How Can Hip Hop Be Dead if Wu-Tang is Forever?
- What the Fuck by Benny Benassi
- A Little Less Than Half
- I Wondered What Dying Feels Like
- Now I Know
- Chased Through the Woods by George Lopez (the CPS Officer)

DadFad Demo (2013)
- Downstairs
- Well I Guess
- Drink Yrself
- This Year

Something... (2013)
- Well I Guess (Rough Version)

Description:
So overall I'd say download all of this shit and enjoy it because its some of the catchiest tunes I've heard during 2013-2014, conveniently.  Wait, I just noticed my entire description just deleted itself!  Well, fill in the blanks and figure out how good this is by yourself, or how bad this is.  Depends on what you like, I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment