Friday, February 12, 2016

Die, Emperor! Die! - Discography (2002 - 2006)


Genre: Screamo / Emo
WebsiteMyspace
For Fans Of: The Birds Are Spies..., Cowboys Became Folk Heroes, Toru Okada
Track List:

Demo (2002)
- Mayday
- December Stars Could Never Match Your Eyes
- Another City For A Different Life
- ...And Night's Trees Stood Up

Toru Okada Split (2003)
- Dear Friend (Never Give Up)

Burned Out Bright Split (2003)
- Six Feet Beneath My Heart

Live At Burned Out Bright's Last Show (2003)
- Intro
- December Stars Could Never Match Your Eyes
- Interlude 1
- Rachel, I'm a Wretched Idealist
- Interlude 2
- Filler (Minor Threat)
- Postscript
- Interlude 3
- Mayday, Misunderstandings and Promises Not Kept
- Six Feet Beneath My Heart
- Goodnight Irene, Goodnight (Lead Belly)

Acoustic LP (2006)
- Another City for A Different Life
- Julia's Wish
- Telephone Road
- Long Gone Lonesome Blues (Hank Williams Sr.)
- For Want Of (Rites of Spring)
- Mayday
- Filler (Minor Threat)
- Postscript
- Goodnight Irene (Leadbelly)

Description:
Alright, so this isn't a complete discography because I can't get a hold of their side of the Toru Okada split for some reason or the Burned Out Bright split.  So if anyone is reading this, and you have these things please send them to me for the blog and my own personal benefit.  What I do have is the Demo, the Acoustic album, and the highly sought after Live album (not really highly sought after, but a pain in the ass to find.)  Anyway, these guys rule and are in other bands now that are probably equally as good if I knew who they were!  Also, their acoustic cover of Long Gone Lonesome Blues is one of the coolest things I have ever heard.  It's up there with GG Allen's Carmelita cover, seriously.

Edit:  Ayyyyy, so immediately after I posted this I found the individual songs on a discography album, which doesn't actually exist.  Anyway, there is 1 song for the split with Toru Okada and 1 song for the split with Burned Out Bright.  Everything except those 2 songs and the live album are 320kbps, so not bad!  Enjoy!

1 comment: