Friday, February 12, 2016

Baltimore In Love - Discography (2000 - 2005)


Genre: Emo
Website: Myspace
For Fans Of: Mineral, Arde Hollywood, Mofa
Track List:
Baltimore In Love EP a.k.a. Six Songs EP (2000)
- Remember me
- The Party Is Over
- Yellow, Red & Blue
- Everyday
- Crannys
- Hoones Hit and Break

Lick the Stars (2005)
- Keep My Tears
- Galope
- Kilometros
- Spit at the Sky
- Benitune
- I Turn Off
- Moron, is the Reason
- Every Moment
- Kill the Rats
- Mint 400
- The Last

Description:
I really don't know anything about this band except they named themselves like they are from Baltimore, but they are actually from Argentina.  I also know that they sound like a heavier Mineral, and I'm okay with that.  You have to hear this for yourselves, so check them out.

No comments:

Post a Comment