Monday, February 22, 2016

My Head In Clouds - Discography (2009 - 2012)


Genre: Emo / Screamo
Website: Bandcamp
For Fans Of: Merchant Ships, Old Gray, William Bonney
Track List:

Demo! (2009)
- Donut Run
- Hey Arnold

3 Songs (2011)
- Did the Rock Go To Culinary School?
- Mexican Soap Operas
- Theres A Bocephus In My Closet

Unreleased Tracks (2012)
- Dome Talks With Sam Karpp
- Donut Walk
- 260 Gangsta

Description:
First and foremost I don't know the actual release dates of the 3 songs or the unreleased tracks, I just made those up, because (20??) looks weird and I didn't feel like doing that.  So if anyone can give me an actual date for the releases that would be awesome.  My Head In Clouds was a short lived emo / screamo band that ended and never got the chance of reuniting because of the death of their lead singer, Antonio Rodriguez.  I feel like a lot of people missed out on this amazing band, and they are truly a staple in the emo and screamo genre.  MHIC will truly be missed.  Make sure you check them out.

No comments:

Post a Comment