Saturday, February 13, 2016

Other Masquerades - Deja & Split EP (2015)


Genre: Emo / Screamo
Website: Bandcamp
For Fans Of: La Dispute, Touche Amore, Pianos Become the Teeth
Track List:

Deja EP (2015)
- You Can Never Drown When You Were Born to Be Hanged
- Slug

Split w/ Blisshead (2015)
- The Road Goes Ever On (Blisshead)
- Crows (Blisshead)
- After Five (Blisshead)
- Warmth (Other Masquerades)
- Ciao (Other Masquerades)
- Brain Child (Other Masquerades)

Description:
Hey, I posted these guys before and everyone loved them so here I am posting them again.  How about that?!  Crazy right?! Yeaaaaah.  So, here's the deal, they are just as awesome as the first time I posted them and they only got better.  You will love this, I haven't slept in 2 days.  My motor skills are fading every time I press another key on the keyboard.  I also combined this post into their Deja EP and Split EP because the Deja EP was only 2 songs and I don't know it just makes more sense in my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment