Thursday, April 7, 2016

Yellow K Records - Volume 1 (2016)


Genre: Various
Website: Bandcamp
For Fans Of: Good stuff
Track List:
- William Alexander - Strangest Things
- New God - I Know Something About You
- Japanese Breakfast - Heaven
- Seagulls - You And Me
- Jagged Leaves - Low And Wet
- Eskimeaux - Two Mountains
- Gobbinjr - Bb Gurl
- Dustin Lovelis - Off The Rails
- Carl Creighton - Weed's My Air Conditioner
- Konig - Why Are You So Sad

Description:
So this is the sampler that I got when my Japanese Breakfast "Psychopomp" record the other day.  So, I figured I would upload it so you can check out the dope tunes these guys put out.  Give it a listen and show some support for great music!  My personal favorites are, well, all of them actually.  Since I guess these songs are the equivalent of singles put on here to promote the bands I expected them to be amazing.

Download Now

1 comment:

  1. http://www.mediafire.com/file/9b6w67z71v46t9e/Bongley_Dead_-_Undici_%282017%29.rar

    ReplyDelete