Thursday, February 18, 2016

Pictures of Vernon - The Days Are Just Packed & Demo (2014 - 2015)


Genre: Emo / Post-Hardcore / Math Rock
Website: Bandcamp
For Fans Of: The Hotelier, Tiny Moving Parts, Brave Bird
Track List:

The Days Are Just Packed (2015)
- Welp, Fuck It
- The One Where Chandler Dies
- Are You With The Radiant Flood Now?
- Spheric Dialogues
- Welcome to the Sac
- Nice Hands, Feet

Demo (2014)
- I Guess
- TV Free Week
- Radical Larry
- Get in the Prius
- Chilldude22
- How Pecos Bill Cleaned Up The West

Description:
Pictures of Vernon are an emo band coming out of Greensboro, North Carolina.  They cite influences from bands like Algernon Cadwallader, Tiny Moving Parts, Brave Bird, and The Hotelier to give you an idea of what they are going for.  I've played both of their releases back to back for the past 45 minutes, and these guys might be the band I have been looking for to takeover my love for Grown Ups.  These guys are so ridiculously good that it hurts I haven't listened to them already.  I can't wait for new music from them, it's some of the best emo I've ever heard.  Pictures of Vernon are, to the core, real life twinkle daddies.  Get on this and you will not be disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment